Grayson County Public Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.
“Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the sarne for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability or age, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service,” the school system said in a news release.
Meals will be provided, on a first-come, first-served basis, at the following sites and times:
• Fairview Elementary School, breakfast 8:30-9 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon
• Fries School, breakfast 8-8:30 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon
• Grayson Highlands School, breakfast 8-8:30 a.m., lunch 11-11:30 a.m.
• Independence Elementarv School, breakfast 8-8:30 a.m., lunch 11:10-11:50 a.m.
June 5-30 and July 10-21
• Grayson County High School, breakfast 8-8:45 a.m., lunch 11 a.m.-noon. There will be no meal service the week of July 3-7.
• Galax Recreation Center, lunch only 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. There will be no meal service the week of July 3-7.